Here are some news from Fleming College regarding classes in September due to COVID-19.
In this video we will get the full details of why the credit check is so important for every client (tenant) we select at Visture Property Management in Peterborough.
Here’s what we cover in this video:
- Why do we have to do credit check?
- Why is it the most important part of the process?
- What kinds of soft checks do we run in each of our tenant?
Let us hear it from the expert himself, JG.
In this episode we dive deep into the following topics with JG:
- The only way to successfully scale into multifamily apartment buildings – systems Marketing systems – the system that most real estate investors are struggling to develop.
- Aligning your tenant marketing system with your investment strategy
- The role of mixed-use properties within a portfolio
- The power of branding
- Creating strong brands that get tenants and clients asking for you and not the other way around
- The mindset needed to level-up to multifamily buildings
- The opportunity that international sources of capital are providing Canadian investors “You have to be before you, you have to do before you have” “Change your mindset, change your game” “You can control the conversation or it can control you”
- Resources discussed in this episode: Real Estate Intelligence Network – www.reincanada.com Connect with our guest: Jean-Guy Francoeur Real Estate Intelligence Network (REIN) Visture Property Group Instagram: www.instagram.com/jgfmarketing/
Too often real estate investors and landlords working with Peterborough property management, think about ‘saving money’ by not doing certain maintenance. This is always a mistake. That’s a bold statement, we know. Don’t forget we are NOT your traditional property management company, first and foremost, we are real estate investors (like you) and like you we also want to save money. HOWEVER, we’ve seen so many investors and landlords over the years spend way more money than necessary because of maintenance perpetuation.
Bottom line: Preventative or quick fix maintenance costs a FRACTION of reactive repairs. DO NOT put it off.
We can help: Working with Visture Property Management in Peterborough isn’t an expense, it’s you keeping your investment secure and protected. See if you qualify to have Visture Property Management in Peterborough manage your property. Email us: email@example.com
As real estate investors we don’t always make the right decisions… usually because we are scared! If you can relate to some of the stories in this episode of Missing Millions, I recommend you join us at one of our upcoming events! Patrick Francey and I are no stranger to making these mistakes but what sets us apart is we learn from our mistakes and then we share those lessons with our community. Enjoy the show and I hope to see you at an upcoming event.
Recently two self-described local celebrities Patrick McAuley and Mark Millions invited JG Francoeur on their podcast (Million + McAuley) to share some laughs and hopefully pass on some wisdom (hahaha, ya right).
You maybe interested to hear more about the co-founder of Visture Property Group which has recently expanded into a whole new business Urban Space. JG’s journey into entrepreneurship started when he was 18 years old and has been on going for over 15 years. Having published 4 books and built 6 different business, JG has been passionately leading the Urban Group of Companies (Urban Spa + Urban Space+ Escape Route Travel) with his wife and business partner Kerri Holley (Author of The Urban Woman) & Visture Property Group for the last 7 years.
Episode 47 the boys have International author and entrepreneur extraordinaire Jean-Guy (JG) Francoeur. Boys talk Peterborough business, the futurization of real estate, public speaking and the longest French word. Tune in!
FOLLOW JG on Social Media for more insights into business & real estate.