The Visture Promise
Visture Property Group is very unique. I encourage you to visit our website (Visture.ca) and read the About Us section. One thing we want to be clear about is our values. Visture Property Group is unique because we’re a family business that cares about its clients. We don’t buy into the old adage of ‘tenant and landlord’. We view our tenants as clients and treat them as such. Every client is VIP at Visture Property Group. The Visture promise is also one of our core values. Visit Visture.ca and watch the video about The Visture Promise.
Visture Property Group is growing very quickly and needs additional support.
We are searching for right candidate to join our dynamic team at Visture Property Group as a Property Management Assistant. The right candidate for this position will have very good written and oral English communication skills. You must have a positive attitude and be solutions focused for client happiness and business success. This role is very autonomous and will afford you plenty of flexibility. However, you must be a self-starter and eager to improve yourself. You must be a decisive individual that can review the facts and make a decision and is willing to learn from your and our mistakes.
We require approximately 30-40 hours a week of work. A driver’s license and a vehicle is required.
- You will manage and oversee other property management coordinators, property maintenance people, contractors, trades people and other suppliers to ensure the work gets done.
- You will spend much of your time on the phone coordinating with suppliers and clients so phone communication skills is important
- You will manage all incoming and outgoing email so being confident to craft emails from scratch (not templates) is important
- You will manage client files in our web-based business system www.buildium.com and www.podio.com
- You will manage apartment listing on web-based business systems like WordPress, Kijiji and other advertising platforms so being confident with these systems is key
- You will manage client files on Google Drive
- Although not critical a good general knowledge of accounting would be an asset.
Duties & Responsibilities for PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
Manage and oversee the day-to-day operations
- Manage the email inbox
- Coordinate general contractor maintenance and repairs
- Follow up with clients on contractor maintenance and repairs
- Follow up on bills for contractor maintenance and repairs (2 strike rule)
- Manage mail & correspondence received
- Create procedures to manage day-to-day operations
- Manage Google Drive and documentation.
- Manage data in Property Management Software
Manage and oversee apartment marketing & sales
- Following the system developed by Visture, you will launch advertisements for apartment openings on Kijiji, WordPress and other websites
- Coordinate new client applications by phone to book meetings for the CEO
- Manage and coordinate apartment viewings, when apartments are available
- Create procedures to improve client sales
- Manage property management software (buildium.com), client documentation and client communications
- Work directly with the CEO and Managing Partner to manage and coordinate post on Facebook and wordpress blogs
- Register Financial transactions in Buildium
Manage & coordinate promotional activities and campaigns
- Purchase and coordinate welcome gift & welcome communications for new clients and follow up to ensure they have been properly received
- Purchase and coordinate birthday gifts and follow up to ensure they have been properly received
- Purchase and coordinate Christmas gifts and follow up to ensure they have been properly received
- Manage & coordinate special events such as BBQ
- Create procedures to ensure proper coordination of promotional campaigns
Also any other duties and responsibilities that arise from time to time